Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 2, 2013

Fisherman short-changed 10cm on 'brag' tattoo

Fish tatt

Evan with his tattoo, which has since been corrected. Picture: Michael Franchi Source: Northern Territory News

  • Fisherman has 55cm fish tattoo inked... at 45cm
  • "Brag tatt" went wrong, and he had it refunded
  • "You're 100mm short. I've had women say that"

A NORTHERN Territory fisherman who had a line tattooed on his leg to tell if his barramundi was legal had to get it redone - when he found out it was 10cm too short.

Evan Slocum said the idea was to tattoo a line at 55cm - the legal length for a barramundi in the NT - from the ground to 55cm up his leg, as a guide to measure the fish length.

But the so-called "brag tatt" went horribly wrong when the communications cabling company employee found the line was short, the NT News reports.

"I went to start my next job (and) my tape measure fell off my tool bag and I thought, 'I'll just measure it'," he said.

"He was 100mm short and I thought, 'Oh, my god'.

"And I went back to the tattoo parlour ... I took my own tape measure with me and I said: 'Hey mate, you're 100mm short'.

"He's gone: 'What?'

"I said: 'You're 100mm short'. I've had a couple of women say that to me as well."

Read the full story at NT News.


View the original article here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét