Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 4, 2013

Napthine winning over voters

Denis Napthine

Denis Napthine has an approval rating of 50 per cent, according to the latest Newspoll. Picture: David Caird Source: Herald Sun

THE elevation of Denis Napthine to Premier has turned around the Government's electoral fortunes.

The Coalition is level pegging with Labor after trailing 55-45 on the two-party vote in the lead-up to Christmas, according to the latest Newspoll.

And Dr Napthine, who replaced Ted Baillieu in March, has an approval rating of 50 per cent, compared to only 31 per cent for Mr Baillieu in January-February.

Dr Napthine is clearly preferred as the better premier, with 43 per cent support, compared to 24 per cent for Labor's Daniel Andrews, said the poll for March-April published in The Australian newspaper .

Mr Andrews' satisfaction rating was 42 per cent, up from 30 per cent in January-February.


View the original article here

1 nhận xét:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    Trả lờiXóa